Our "Lose to Win" Gamers have come together to share healthy recipes as they battle the "All American Diet". Browse through our collection of healthy recipes to get you feeling at the top of YOUR game!

Also feel free to check out the side bar to learn about our game and how you can feel so much better through eating right and learning a healthy lifestyle!

Pumpkin Pancakes

Contributed by Amanda Welch

1/2 C pumpkin puree
2 T unsweetened applesauce
1 egg
1 C milk

Mix together and add:
1 packet Stevia
1 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
1 C. whole wheat flour
Cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to taste. (Or pumpkin pie spice)

Mix together and cook on a warm griddle.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I wish I could eat more carbs. I need high protein and low carb because of my hypoglycemia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds yummy! However, I try to keep a vegan diet for the most part...Do you think the egg is necessary? Or would you be able to recommend a substitute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chocolate City Chic! Thank you for your question. I think the recipe would be just "okay" without the egg but much lighter and fluffier with a replacement. I've used flax seeds for an egg replacement with good results. Flax/egg substitute

    Here are some more ideas:
    More egg substitutions

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I can't wait to try this with our gluten free flour. I love pumpkin anything!

    ~ Tiffany

    Transfer of Health
    Healthy Living and Recipes

    ReplyDelete