Our "Lose to Win" Gamers have come together to share healthy recipes as they battle the "All American Diet". Browse through our collection of healthy recipes to get you feeling at the top of YOUR game!

Also feel free to check out the side bar to learn about our game and how you can feel so much better through eating right and learning a healthy lifestyle!

A New Game Starts Each Month

Our game rules can be found at the top of this page.  Read through them, plus our testimonials and pictures page.  Other questions can also be answered in the links at the top of the page.

The game will run for four weeks and will cost $25 with the chance to a win a portion of the pot back.    Click on the "contact me" link if you have any questions. We'd love to have you as one of our wonderfully supportive group members.

After paying the $25 game fee, within 24 hours you will have access to our online private Facebook group and become part of our game.  You will also be emailed a score card.  Participation in the game is what makes it work!

Don't ever forget ~ You have it in you to be the person you want to be!

4 comments:

  1. I totally want to do this! Competition is the best motivation for me! I'm going to try and find two other people to do it too, so I play free :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're excited to have you Chelsea! Let me know if you have any questions. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're an incredible teacher and motivator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I are in for the next round. Looking forward to a healthy new start for 2012. We are friends of sanz and use to do Gameon with a group I had going for awhile.

    ReplyDelete