Our "Lose to Win" Gamers have come together to share healthy recipes as they battle the "All American Diet". Browse through our collection of healthy recipes to get you feeling at the top of YOUR game!

Also feel free to check out the side bar to learn about our game and how you can feel so much better through eating right and learning a healthy lifestyle!

Spice Spaghetti Squash

Contributed by Lxi Weber

I made this for dinner last night.  I baked a medium sized spaghetti squash at 375 for 50 minutes, scraped out the insides and added it to cooked ground turkey, cabbage, onions, red and orange peppers, corn, and tomatoes.  I used garlic and chili powder to season it, then scooped the mixture back into the squash and baked it for maybe 10 more minutes.  I added grated mozzarella cheese to one of the halves, because I thought it would help my kids like it a little more.  (I am not eating dairy.)  It was great!  Another option would be to use black beans instead of turkey for a vegan meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment